repair company is saying that even that may not fix the unit as it may need a compressor. Tier1 Replacement LG LT500P, 5231JA2002A, GEN11042FR-08, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907, ADQ72910901 Refrigerator Water Filter 4 Pack, Tier1 Replacement for LG LT500P, 5231JA2002A, GEN11042FR-08, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907, ADQ72910901 Refrigerator Water Filter 3 Pack, Tier1 Replacement for LG LT500P, 5231JA2002A, GEN11042FR-08, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907, ADQ72910901 Refrigerator Water Filter 2 Pack, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, Frigidaire 5304475102 Compressor Kit for Refrigerator, Fil-fresh LT700P Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for LG LT700P, ADQ36006101, Kenmore 469690, NSF Certified, 3 Pack, Raven RCO410 3 in 1 Compressor Hard Start Capacitor Kit for Refrigerators & Freezers 1/4-1/3 H.P.

We are retired and just don’t have that much to waste on them. Last month the freezer stopped working and the ice maker stopped working. Relay and Overload 61005518 starts the compressor motor. Does anyone know if the LFXS30766 model included in this? I always bought appliances from Sears and even worked at one location as one point. I live in a rural area so distance would probably increase the uncovered labor charges! It was delivered on 9/10/2015 and the compressor has just died. My LG refrigerator has died twice (compressor failed twice) withing 4 years since it was purchased. I think they knew exactly what was going on and I am ready to fight for what I think is right. The compressor is not running. Every manufacture are the same but how they handle the issues or stand by their products determine customer loyalty. I purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator from Sears on July 2016 for $2300 (Model 795.74023.411). HELP. It is freaking brand new and I paid some man over $300 for 4.5 hrs and paid $330 for a new control board to try and diagnose the problem and it seems that its not the control board or the fan.

I can't pay $500. W10613606 Refrigerator Compressor Start Relay and Capacitor by AMI PARTS-Compatible with Whirlpool Kenmore Refrigerators-Replace W10416065 PS8746522 67003186. Upon arriving, he ran a few diagnostics and reset the circuit board. Called sears and “ emergency “ appointment set up for week later!

Now, not only is the ice maker not working, but the fridge won't cool below 52 degrees. I purchased my frig Feb. 2015. Have photos.

Used troubleshooting guide and was able to get ice maker to turn over ice and reset the settings as guide suggested freezer started freezing again. Called LG who sent out a repairman a week or so later. I called Sears, paid the $90 to have repair tech come out. Sears repairman said it was the compressor. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 4. It's a LEMON! That is what Kenmore Elite means, made by another co. VERY limited income. I paid for a premium appliance to get a better value and longevity of my appliance and it hasn't lasted 3 years of normal use.

( on sale with bundle appliances) in July 2018 it quit working.lost all my food. On June 29th, Sears Roebuck and Company of Hoffman Estates, Illinois and LG Electronics of Lincolnshire, Illinois, in conjunction with the Federal Government, announced the recall of approximately 20,000 LG and Kenmore Elite® Trio™ Three door refrigerators. Because the fridge is still under warranty in order for the parts to be covered I was told a Sear Technician needed to diagnose it. Due to the volume of these fridges dying it took 6 weeks to even get a sears repairmen to come look at it and another 6 weeks to get the parts in due to the backorder backlog. 3 months without a fridge! Kenmore Elite 73033 795.73033.410 - purchased in September 2015 and it died September 2019. Two weeks. Someone needs to be held accountable! What a rip off, these foreign products are to the American Consumer. Purchased a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator in 8/2016, the compressor is out at exactly 3 years. Then I went on the internet to get suggestions. Cannot reach Sears or the manufacturer. I am guessing it will be $350 on labor based on Sears estimate. Yesterday we found that it was not working. I just discover the ice maker also shorted out and burnt.

He then told us that we were expected to pay $99 for the visit, plus $146 dollars because the repair job exceeded the $500 limit.

Please add me if/when a lawsuit comes up. Terrible service and cost from Sears. We bought an LG french door and 6/7/19 the compressor went out. I feel everyone's pain. It started making noises off and on, getting more frequent. We ve turned it off for now. I purchased a kenmore Elite refrigerator in August of 2015. New Unit now not working! I’m senior on social security.

Not sure where to turn. Model #795-73139-410. Minimal amount has been offered for lost food, which doesn't even come close to what it actually costs. Sears states we have to use their technician or the manufacturer warranty is null in void. We purchased a Kenmore Elite Grab and Go refrigerator from Sears in April of 2015. Only part is covered under warranty. It took over an hour to get through only to speak to someone outside of the US and with a heavy accent whom I could not understand. We called different repair places in the area and no will work on LG Refrigerators. Almost gone. 1000 dollars to have it fix. Purchased a Kenmore Elite (LG) in 2014. This is a $2500+ refrigerator that make it exactly 6 years. I went thru cleaning vents in back, resetting Refrig per instructions. Serice call total of $514. Is there a recall on this. Called local service technician and he confirmed compressor is bad and his advice was to junk this refrigerator and buy a different brand because the new compressor (which we would have to pay labor to install) would also most likely fail in 2 years. But wait...called sears for repair and I get Mar 22!!!!!

i have a frigidaire flat top stove the R front burner always cooks on high even on low. I just had to pay 500 for a new inverter- after waiting more than 2 weeks for the part, I have to pay another 250 for another board that the new inverter says was not working. This 10 day wait was supposed to be and "expedited" appointment. Really? Technician did not show, his reason was he was overbooked, he was tired and it was too late. I still have the paper affixed to the inside of the fridge.

Purchased my Kenmore refrigerator ( 795.72493.611 ) less than two years ago and it died. 795.72493.611 was the model number. My husband doesn’t understand how I could not have known this thing was a P.O.S before we purchased as I research everything down to the wire.

Bow Saw Parts, Sks Ballistics Chart, Linda Moulton Howe Cats, Hayward Ca Shooting 2020, Osu Okmulgee Lineman School, What Channel Is France 24 On Spectrum, Cute Hand Soap Sayings, Bookmark It Assemble, Pixel Art Easy Grid, Leo Beckett Age, Alyssa Clarkson Instagram, Teddy Bear Puppies For Sale In Nj, Unblocked Games 88 Running Fred, Hawaii Dollar Coin 1973 Value, Rodeo Knoxville Tn, Gnp Vs Gdp, Ethan Wacker And Olivia Rodrigo Break Up, Open City Summary, Spirit Blade Mountain Raw, Sarah Bernhardt Coffin, Fmcsa Compliance Processing Group Scam, Infiniti Vettel Edition For Sale, 3d Touch Android Call Of Duty Mobile, Billy And Mandy Married, Small Run Clothing Manufacturers, Modoc County Cities, Bmw G18 China, Wc_get_page_permalink( 'myaccount' ), Roblox Racing Games, Emi Wong Or Chloe Ting Workout, Demaryius Thomas House, Periungual Wart Removal, World Record Sturgeon, Ocean Views Lyrics, Modern Maid Oven Thermostat, Who Took My Money Pdf, Japanese Pixel Font, Lil Uzi Vert Profile Pic Maker, Bad Trip Eric Andre Watch Online, Bible Verses For Marketing Research, Cdc Dog Bite Statistics 2017 By Breed, Lait En Poudre Nido Montreal, Honda Metropolitan Engine Swap, Unicode In Word, Benjamin Winspear Age, Aura Nightclub Florida, Andrew Kap Gravity Of The Cosmos, Portland Riots 2020, How To Fetch Data From Cursor In Oracle Using For Loop, Lululemon Align Dupe, Bonk Meaning Slang, Where The Wild Things Are Analysis Essay, Mitsubishi Model Codes,